HSE Group offers waste management plan preparation services to legal entities.
According to the Waste Management Code, a legal entity whose activity results in generation of:
• More than 200 tons of non-hazardous waste or
• Any amount of hazardous waste or
• More than 400 tons of inert waste
Is required to develop a company waste management plan.
HSE Group service includes
• Getting familiarized with the specifics of the company
• Evaluation of generated waste
• Development of a waste management plan
• Coordinating the process of submitting the waste management plan to the Ministry of Environment Protection and Agriculture